For Patients at Carolinas Sleep Specialists:
If you are doing a sleep study with us, please complete the Patient Sleep Study Form and bring it with you to your study.
If you are already on a PAP machine and are simply returning for your annual PAP clinic appointment or a PAP follow up appointment then simply fill out our PAP Clinic Form and bring it to your appointment with you.
Once you are in our system and create your account in the patient portal, you can log into your patient portal at anytime to view patient care summaries and update any information.
You may also turn forms in ahead of time by dropping them off or mailing them to your Carolinas Sleep Specialists (CSS) clinic at 920 Copperfield Blvd., NE Concord, NC 28025.
How to download form from Patient Portal:
- Find Patient Portal on the navigation bar at the top of the page.
- If this is your first time logging in then you will need to click on "Create an Account". If you already have an account skip to step "7".
- Enter your information, as seen in the picture, and complete the captcha to move on to the next step.
- You will need to verify that you are a current member of the practice on the next screen by choosing to have us call or email you a temporary verification code.
- Once we provide you with the temporary verification code, please enter that code into the verification code space provided on your screen.
- After verifying that you are a current patient, you can now set up a secure password that you will use in the future to log in. Make sure to remember this password and keep it secure.
- Once you have completed these steps you can securely log on to your portal anytime that you would like using your email address and password from any computer or mobile device.
- Once you are logged in to your patient portal, you can scroll down to the bottom where it says "Download Forms" and have access to every updated form you will need at CSS.
- You can also make sure that all of your personal and medical information is always kept up to date while you are in the portal.
- We recommend logging in a week before each appointment to update all of your information and download the appropriate forms for that visit.By doing this, you will help us to keep each of our patient's wait times as reasonable as possible.
New Patient Forms:
These forms are used by your physician to get a better understanding of your medical history and to assist with your sleep evaluation.
Sleep Study Forms:
This form is used by your physician to get a better understanding of your medical history and to assist with your sleep study.
PAP Clinic Forms:
This form is used by your physician to get a better understanding of your response to PAP Therapy and to assist with your ongoing therapy and treatment.